Have you been looking for a way to give back to your community, but aren’t sure how to plug into a role that highlights your skills?
Are you entrepreneurial? Do you love the art of marketing? Do you have a knack for communications/social media/outreach? Are you a branding guru? Can you tell a good story? Could you write this blog post better? If so, we need you!
The Marketing and Communications Committee (MCC) supports the overall comprehensive marketing and communications strategy. This group partners with staff to oversee a consistent and active communication strategy to all stakeholders for the purposes of program messaging, fundraising, awareness, and branding.
The MCC’s role is to ensure the organization builds strong and strategic relationships with stakeholders.
Estimated time commitment and meeting format:
- Attend four Committee meetings per year
- Adhoc working meetings will be added as necessary
- Participation in events, taking part in at least one event or program activity per quarter.
- Estimated time commitment: 3-5 hours/month depending on needs
- Develop new skills.
- Be part of the community.
- Meet a diverse range of people.
- Help make a difference in the day-to-day life of the organization.
- Board of Directors will have a two-year commitment to the Marketing and Communications Committee
- External Volunteers will have a one-year commitment to the Marketing and Communications Committee
- All term limits can be renewed upon a majority vote of the committee.
If interested, please contact our Development Director, Marsena (Mars) Holsopple for more information at Mars@MariaDroste.org or 303-867-4605.
Want to Join Us?
We are always working to expand our services through volunteer activities, events and other efforts. Learn more about ways to support mental health and wellness in Colorado. We welcome you to join us!
Maria Droste sends out a free monthly newsletter with updates on events, helpful wellness blog posts and more. Subscribe today and stay up with all that’s happening at MDCC!